Children’s Clothing with Class: Mini Raxevsky
If you love children’s fashion and are looking for a two-way investment, Mini Raxevsky might be the franchise for you.
Mini Raxevsky is an international children’s fashion brand. The company design manufactures and delivers the final products to its customers through franchised retail outlets.
We spoke to master franchisor of the brand in Australia. In his view, potential franchisees need a vision of success, and feel passionate about fashion and elegance. Open minded and the ability to adopt and follow a proven system are key traits, regardless of the age.
"For us, children are our priority and designing children clothes is more than just profession. We want to see joy painted in their eyes and contentment reflected in the eyes of theirs parents when selecting our product," he explains.
He also discusses the benefits of the franchise model.
"The process begins with you, but then we continually support and guide you because we don't just want you as a partner, we want you to succeed as well," he says.
The franchising support from Mini Raxevsky includes all the elements that integrate the boutique setup and then its proper operation in order to give the business opportunity to success.
Master Franchisee says other perk s of the model include:
- Global brand with unique designs and quality of product:
- The Mini Raxevsky team oversees the production process from design, fabric selection to garment quality control.
- New design s released twice a year: new design collections are introduced twice a year. Elegant retail outlets: boutiques create a pleasant customer experience.
- Successful positioning: boutique locations are carefully selected to ensure high margin which leads to profit. No more than 30 boutiques in total are planned across Australia.
- Flexible exit option: the option to hand the franchise back over to the master franchisee comes at no cost to the franchisee.
He also explains that potential franchisees need to be sure that they can financially support the investment, study the co-operation scheme, and analyze the franchisor's track record .
A potential franchisee needs to choose a business that sparks their interests and passion.
"In my opinion the most important aspect in choosing the franchising business is to find one that fits perfectly with life style and desires of the potential franchisee,' he states.
A common misconception is that franchisors will provide everything for the franchisee. He stresses the importance of ensuring that a franchise satisfies an individual's lifestyle and passion, instead of just choosing to "look at the bottom line".
Dimitra Raxevsky, owner and the heart and soul behind the company, will be present and supporting the brand at the Sydney expo.
Article published in Australian Franchising magazine March/April 2016